Friday, June 5, 2009

Princey's Random Thought Drop #1

/// I want to go to Japan. Don't ask me why. I don't know a WORD of Japanese, I'm not too familiar with the Japanese culture, and I'm sure I'll probably have to duck to get through every doorway over there, but there's always been something about Japan that has truly fascinated me, ever since elementary school. I think it would be a nice trip to take after graduation, just for a week or so. I don't wanna do all the tourist shit though, I want the REAL!!

/// Lately I've really been feeling overwhelmed. Like seriously. It's like, I feel like I'm in control most of the time, but then things start to pile on top of things, and all of a sudden I'm a frenzied mess trying to get SIMPLE shit done. I've always been one to hold up well under stress and pressure, thank GOD. But it would definitely help to have a few more hands, or a few more hours in the day.

/// Have you ever been really into somebody (a musician, celebrity, blogger, YouTuber, etc.), and then once you really start paying attention to who they are substantively, you're immediately turned off??? I can thank Twitter for one of these recent revelations. I used to think he was just the cutest and most intellectual little thing. Now it damn near sickens me to read some of his updates. *goes to clean up this "Following" list*

/// I wonder how much different high school would have been if I was out back then. I definitely think it would've been a very difficult thing to deal with, and would have complicated things a lot more, but I kinda feel like I would've been able to realize many important things about this lifestyle a lot sooner. Plus I'm sure everything would've been much more fun. I was already a fool as a straight dude, so I can only imagine how I would've acted as a gay high-schooler.

/// Latif's "The Departure" knocks harder than a bag of bricks in a concrete mixer. And not just because I'm on the track. It's an emotional EXPERIENCE... I'm sure anybody who's ever watched their relationship deteriorate can relate to this song. Luv u much, Teefy!!

/// Okay, I kinda lied with yesterday's post. It had EVERYTHING to do with my current situation and the person I WAS involved with. Even after an 8-year friendship, it took the actual pursuit of something deeper to really realize that although he was the total package on the inside and out, we just weren't in the same place mentally, emotionally, or anywhere else that it really counts (no, that wasn't a dick read). I refuse to lead myself back down the path of dumbing myself down in any way just to be with a nigga. I need to be looking for the types of guys who make me step MY game up to be with THEM.... (where the fuck they're hiding, I may never know). But another reason why I felt the need to break it off was that I felt like I was going thru the motions only to make myself feel better about wanting to have sex. I could've easily given up the goods months ago, but to appease my "reformed ho" state of being, I decided I'd try out this whole waiting period thing. In the end, it doesn't matter because I wasn't waiting for waiting's sake, I was waiting so that I wouldn't feel like a ho in my OWN mind.... just because u make a hungry dog wait doesn't make him any less greedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment