Okay, so the rest of my Sizzle experience was A LOT better than that horrible first day. Went to Nocturnal on Saturday night, and while it was a nice club, the vibe and atmosphere just seemed like it was doing a whole lot. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that it was raining, or that the club was packed TIGHT. I wasn't really enjoying myself until about the 4th drink.... then everything kinda ran together.
Met a guy @ the bar, and in my drunken state, put up absolutely NO fight toward his efforts to take me back to his room. *SIGH* The only PLUS side to this was, I was "SO drunk, it would have been an incredible burden on my conscience to have taken advantage of you," in HIS words. TEAM ALKIE, 10 POINTS!!! He also told me the next morning, "you looked so good laying there, but it would have felt like I was raping you." Ummm, you WOULD have been raping me, genius. But since he was so respectful, I left him with a small early morning treat before returning to my hotel.... and wound up leaving my phone over there. Or at least I think I did. Between his room and the club, I lost it. And I had absolutely no way of contacting him. FML.
But Sunday was another day of shopping, drunkenness, and foolery. Hit up the mall once again and some of the South Beach shops, trekked through the even mixture of fineness and fuckery on the beach (while making a new friend in the process), and went to my new favorite establishment in the WORLD: Wet Willie's. When I tell you, never have I enjoyed the process of getting shit-faced so much in my life. After returning to the room and sobering up, I got ready for a previous arrangement myself and BeachBuddy made to go on a dinner date..... zzzzZZZZZ. The BIGGEST waste of time, at some little homely seafood place that wasn't even that good. He was boring, weird, and mildly unattractive (three traits I'm sure were disguised by the mixture of my tipsyness and the sun rays beaming off of his glistening body earlier on the beach), and I didn't see it for him or that food. Foolishness.
So after the Hell Date was over, went back to the hotel. While picking out an outfit and trying to get the evening's FAP agenda together (new term, wait for it....), the wrench of all wrenches is thrown into the motherfucking plan. SilentPartner is 4 hours away, planning to come down and surprise me, as revealed by Chioke, a GREAT friend who didn't want me to get caught up in any unnecessary drama. I wasn't really upset, but I was kinda throwed that I wouldn't really be able to wild out and FAP out anymore like I had planned on doing this weekend. But whatever. Engaged in another quick extracurricular activity, and then waited for him to arrive (which was around 2am) and then we all headed to Space.
Space was REEEEEEEDICULOUS. Like a huge Traxx with a better light show and better niggaz (with a few HAMs sprinkled throughout, of course... the late girls like to party too unfortunately). When we first walked up, all I could do was laugh to myself looking at that long ass line. Luckily, Chioke and I know somebody who knows somebody that was able to get us + SP in quickly and free of charge. WerQ! Got incredibly drunk. Left around 7am. Don't really remember much in between, but I'm sure I was on picture-perfect behavior, with the boo on my arm. *dry face*
The rest of the weekend was really chill and laid back. A lot of lounging in the hotel room, A LOT of room service and movies, a lot more shopping. On one of SP's excursions out into the city w/ Chioke, he buys me a new phone. *insert feelings of indifference and questionable concern HERE*. Sky, Gennen, and I had a pretty lengthy convo about this whole thing, and we came to the conclusion that between him just popping up and the phone purchase, he's either really being a genuinely sweet and thoughtful person, or he's really setting it out and showing his true possessive, insecure, borderline-psychotic semi-stalkerish tendencies. Whatever the case, I got a new phone out of the arrangement. *2nd dry face*
On the last day of our stay, about 3 hrs before check out, the hotel calls me and informs me that they have a vacant room available. SMH. SP urges me to take advantage of the offer, so we can stay one more day. I reluctantly oblige, and here begins another day of laziness and lounging and enjoying one another's company.... the types of things EVERYONE comes to Miami to do. *3rd dry face* But I really did enjoy spending time and freeing myself from the incessant displays of coonery and gayness on the beaches and the strip. We rode home together that next morning, and were really able to connect on an even deeper level on the ride back. You'd think after 8 years of knowing someone, both as a friend and as something a little bit more, you would reach a point where there isn't really anything else left to learn.... hell, I've reached that point with niggaz I've known all of 4-5 months. But not the case with SP. He keeps me interested and on my toes. Hmmmm....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I told you - your experiences are blogworthy; You are going in on this blogging. Now let's not let EVERYONE get the link and the blog and "extracurricular activities" can continue to be documented.
ReplyDeleteI'll have to give you the fleshed out versions of Activities 1 & 2 (as well as a few unmentioned others) via SMS. I really slid back into the old Naldo mentality this past weekend...
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm not worried about certain eyes falling upon my blog. It is what it is: the TRUTH. I'm clearly not trying to hide anything if I post it here. And I know better than to post the TRULY incriminating stuff.... I'll save that for the revelatory Mary Jane Experiences or the late night/early morning text messages.