
Ladies, and gentlemen....
Whenever you're getting to know someone, talking to someone, dating someone, in a serious committed relationship with someone, MARRIED to someone....
No matter what they tell you, no matter how much they try to drag it out of you......
NEVER. EVER. EVER.
REVEAL YOUR FUCK NUMBER.
Trust me on this. You'll thank me in the sweet by and by.
Do NOT believe the lies. "I promise, I won't look at you any differently." Yesssss the fuck they will, because if they weren't, they wouldn't be so pressed to get that number up outta you.
I have a friend that's going thru this problem now with his dude. My friend (who we'll call M.A.S.H.) and his boyfriend (who we'll call BANDIT), have been together for about 8 months now. MASH made the lethal mistake of revealing to Bandit his fuck number (which happens to be pretty high, by even some of the most liberal standards). Bandit is now second guessing the whole relationship thing, and feels threatened by the fact that not only is M.A.S.H. more sexually experienced than he, but he's feeling insecure about whether or not he himself measures up to what M.A.S.H. desires or is used to in a sexual partner.
Lots of the kidz go thru this. Me, myself..... only ONCE. And that one moment of honesty was enough to help me realize that I'll NEVER give my number again. Ever. No matter what, no matter who, no matter how hard you pry. I'll tell you what I know you WANT to hear before I give you my real number. It's really NOT important. Exactly what role are the mileage stats on my dick/ass going to play in OUR relationship / interaction??? Don't worry, I'll wait.....
It only opens the door to doubt, insecurity, judgment, and host of other things that aren't needed in a relationship. And I don't use..... neither should you.

No comments:
Post a Comment