So I'm trying desperately to find a new look for myself for this summer. I've been toying around with some ideas, and I'm not really 100% yet on what route I wanna take.
I think that I do wanna incorporate facial hair into the equation in some way, shape, or form, just because I'm tired of always being clean shaven. It makes me look like I'm fucking 12 years old. I'm rocking the full beard thing at the moment, and I really don't see it for myself. Not the cutest thing on me. The next try is gonna be just a goatee that connects to the sideburns, and depending on how I feel about that, I might eliminate the whole sideburn element too. I also want to grow my moustache back out, because the one I've been wearing is like SUPER thin (think "stereotypical Frenchman").
As far as my actual hair goes, I have NO idea whether I wanna grow it out (like I usually do over the summer) and try to do the curl or the pro-hawk (an original creation of mine, circa last summer, that incorporates a fade and a s-curl mowhawk in a very unique and creative way), or just do a regular low cut w/ color, or maybe even shave it bald. I'm gonna try out a few things until I get where I wanna be at. *shrugs*
With my look, clothing-wise, I wanna go for something a little more grown-up. Time to retire the tees and jeans and vest. Not quite sure exactly how I'm gonna bring the look I have in mind to life yet, but it'll definitely include alot more accessories (chains, watches, earrings, headgear, etc.).
It should be quite the exciting summer, watching myself change and evolve and what not. Hopefully it'll all come together. I'm sure some of yall will let me know if it doesn't.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment